Unique World Heritage Opportunity
A well-positioned tourism business in popular location on Great Barrier Reef & Rainforest Coast. Second time in 30 years the property had been traded. All equipment & structures well maintained and compliant. Bookings held with existing tour operator contracts 21/22. Online booking engine, high traffic domain, featured in tour operator brochures. Owners have put all profits back into the infrastructure over the past two decades and love their business. In excellent condition & Pademic resistent!
Mungumby Lodge, Helenvale/Rossville via Cooktown is a superb opportunity for an astute purchaser. This 10 room BnB eco-lodge allows for a range of room options and expansion, catering particularly to the well-travelled international and domestic client with top-up of local north Queenslanders and corporate business. The property would also be well suited for many other applications, usage or even as a home. Loads of room to grow the business. Crisis resilient business and ideal sanctuary when country in lockdown mode.
Surrounded by UNESCO listed World Heritage rainforest and the famous Reef & Rainforest coast. The lodge has been owned by the same company for two decades and provides a real time opportunity for those who are financially able. There are many lodges through-out Australia yet only a few manage to attract and host Sir David Attenborough, then develop, maintain and grow a legacy for years into the future.
There are a number of rare endangered endemic species that live here and of high interest to the public.
- Freehold property.
- 12 Buildings all well maintained.
- 10 ensuite appointed cabins in great condition.
- Going Concern, walk-in walk-out, operating manuals, hand over.
- Strong bookings and well feature in tour operator programs.
- Ongoing marketing and maintaining of existing business available.
- Stunning enviable location within Tropical Far North Queensland.
- Suitable for owner operator with financial ability to own outright.
- Ability to buy Lot 3 including the lodge business alone or including Lot 4 with extra acreage (29.7ha), post and rail paddocks, house, stables and workshop.
- Pure Springwater and ability to generate off-grid electricity.
- Fully functional and operating business, can purchase without business.
- Surrounded by National Park and Conservation Reserve.
Price Guidance: $1,390,000 o.n.o