This centrally located and financially strong performing Café in Far North Queensland town of Cooktown makes the perfect entry-level opportunity for the budding chef, cook or family operators.
Strategically positioned in a small intimate waterfront complex with stunning views over the port of Cooktown, across the Endeavour River out to the Coral Sea servicing both local and tourist clientele. A strong performing business with sound returns and potential. Imagine being able to fish the best fishing spot on Australia’s eastern sea board right from your work place while you work
If you are looking for a manageable local friendly business, in a magical part of Australia, that has so much more potential … well here, it is.
- Perfect opportunity for owner-operators
- Centrally located on the waterfront with steady foot traffic.
- Great wholesome homemade food at value prices.
- Fully equipped substantial kitchen with a view of paradise with an inventory list available.
- 5 minutes’ walk to the Post Office.
- Respected business and reputation.
- 3 + 3 year lease on premises which has been configured for this business and has a reasonable rent base.
- Currently operating for Breakfast and Lunch only. Open 5 days and closed for 3 months holidays per year.
- Imagine what you could generate opening evenings, 7 days and 12 months of the year…
- Strong potential for other income streams such as hampers, own branded Gelato, Coffee Roastery, night-time grazing boards, or even locals themed nights.
- Walking distance to large motel that offers no food items, charter boat arrivals and visiting cruise ships
Price guidance $160,000 o.n.o
Business broker: Hamish Haslop
Tel: +61 7 4060 3159