Large Affordable Family Home on Acreage
Secluded ideal nature sanctuary with stunning uninterrupted views of Mt Cook and the Coral Sea. Large family home offering space with an abundance of bird life.
Established gardens at the end of a long sealed driveway. Two Mile Creek and naturally established nature area frames a large grassy paddock leading up to the house site on a elevated setting.
Enter the foyer from a sheltered all weather terrace, feel the cool freshness of a house designed to capture the tropical breezes. Kitchen into living area on the wide open view of Mt Cook from a the dining room on out the large deck. Bedrooms surround the living spaces. Two with ensuite bathrooms, views and built in robes, 1 with no robe next to a spacious study office. The laundry offers plenty of cupboard space for linen, a sewing area and third toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Study office
- 1 Internal sewing room laundry
- 2 Ensuite bathrooms (1 with spa bath)
- 1 separate toilet
- Screened & with gentle cool breezes
- Ceiling Fans, Ventilation Cooling System & Aircon options
- Double secure garage (electric roller doors)
- Separate shed
- Long sealed driveway + outdoor parking
- Acreage to agist horses (quality grass)
- Racecourse Road & Buhmann Street frontages.
Internal window views of Mt Cook, Coral Sea & Endeavour River entrance
Price guidance: $499,000
AGENT: Hamish Haslop
T: +61 7 4060 3159
Lot 121 | SP 218097