Fresh on the market this lovingly restored Heritage Queenslander will have a wide appeal.
Hidden behind a large picket fence is the most charming of houses.
The romance of the original 1905 Queenslander with hardwood timber floors and French doors with built-in veranda rooms, tongue and groove walls with high ceilings, and bespoke built-in cabinets oozing Queenslander character. This immaculate heritage home offers rare privacy and ambiance in such close proximity to everything Cooktown.
- Medium density zoning.
- House re-stumped.
- Re-roofed and installed approved tie downs to the base.
- 3 bay lockable shed.
- Back yard divided into two with fence and gate between.
- Current Tenants keen to remain with new investor.
- Two back yard vehicle entry points off Walker St.
- New external cyclone proof louvers.
- New Spotted gum hard wood floor.
- Land size 1012m2.