Your very own rainforest retreat.
With few established rural properties available in the Helenvale/Rossville area this unique property will be sought after. Built in 1990 out of the finest of rainforest hardwoods in the old original Queensland style this house has true character. Set amongst the trees offering shade in the summer months and total privacy all year. For those wishing to take up rural living this place has space for all the toys and plenty of room to expand. Located at the end of Mungumby Road the property has two National Park boundaries and neighbours a boutique tourism BnB.
- 29.7ha freehold, fenced land
- 2 bedroom hardwood cottage
- 1 bathroom
- Polished hardwood floors & Silky Oak French doors
- recently renovated light breezy kitchen and dining area.
- Modern 70 sq. secure 2 vehicle shed and workshop,
- Large agriculture tunnel house and seperate stables (2 x horse).
- Established fruit trees, large vegetable garden
- Post and rail fencing with water.
One can be self-sufficient here. Abundance of chemical free spring water, organic produce and space for the kids to play this is the life!
Price Guidance : offers over $475,000
AGENT: Hamish Haslop
T: +61 7 4060 3159