Riverside Lifestyle plus side income, this registered farm offers boundless opportunity. With gorgeous sweeping views of the Endeavour River, the rich fertile land awaits your enthusiasm, energy and ideas.
Opportunity limited only by your imagination!
128.65 acres of well-manicured rural land partly cleared with 4 fenced producing paddocks holding livestock (not included in purchase price) only 15 mins from Cooktown. The ability clear 5 additional paddocks on the other 70 acres to double the holding capacity is there, likewise to subdivide the property into two.
Registered Rural property HC 30165 for livestock. Irrigation installed with ample water supply for horticultural development. 22,000 l water storage of good potable water from the bore is fed underground to each of the 4 fenced paddocks, and there is a small set of yards and a cattle crush. Large shed for the workshop, lock up equipment and awning for tractor/caravan/boat storage down the side
Two-bedroom open plan home (152m2), with an internal closed garage and relaxing area to the side of the house which could easily be converted into another two bedrooms or a large rumpus/media room. The main living/dining area is serviced by a split air-conditioning system. Riverside entertaining BBQ area with a (18m2) concrete floor overlooking the river (behind the camera in the photo below).
- 128.65 Acres (52.06 Ha) registered rural land
- Two-bedroom (152m2) home with attached garage
- New roof 10 years ago, NBN Internet, Mobile connection
- Bathroom, separate toilet, kitchen with pantry cupboard, linen cupboard, Johnson River Hardwood floors
- 156 m2 large lockable farm shed and carport (10 y.o)
- 3KW Solar electricity plant, Solar hot water
- Water to all current paddocks.
- Boar 21m into potable/drinkable aquifer
- 22,000 l water storage
- Partially cleared and well fenced
- Approx. 1km Endeavour river frontage
- Rural Farm Registration HC 30165
- River access x 2
- Rainforest area on the river bend
- Room to make another 5 large paddocks
Price Guidance: $550,000
AGENT: Hamish Haslop
Tel: +61 7 4060 3159