Iconic Hillside home with outstanding ocean views in a quiet private area, with loads of space.
Welcome to No 4 Rainforest Street, a lovingly presented and spacious 3 bedroom home located in a quiet, semi-private cul-de-sac with no through traffic. There are only 7 homes that are lucky enough to share this unique location with stunning views of the Endeavour River, Cooktown harbour, and out to the Coral Sea.
The site offers an impressive 4,033m2 double lot also fronting Buhmann St. Open plan living, bar, dining, and kitchen areas with stunning views from every window. A large entry foyer area with covered parking opens through to the open plan living areas, perfect for those family get-togethers and parties. Bespoke etched windows throughout and a huge designer country kitchen for those culinary delights. Generous bedrooms with the Master bedroom opening through to a huge walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with double spa and shower then through to the spacious laundry. The second bedroom with stunning views offers an ensuite door connection to an impressive second bathroom.
A spacious 4 bay 16m x 8m insulated shed plus a large separate caravan/boat carport and water storage facilities leading to spacious clipped lawns and vegetable garden. Simply a beautiful home with a commanding view over the surrounding country and sea and plenty of attention to detail on every corner. Tucked away from the strong winds this impressive home offers it all, with generous space to park and manoeuvre your vehicles, trailers, boat or caravan.
- Land size 4,033m2 (1 acre)
- Gas cooker, electric ovens
- Solar hot water with electric booster
- Solar electric 1.7 or 2 kw system
- 100mm downpipes for stormwater
- Septic waste system, town water, water storage
- Double glazed windows, double insulated roof
- 6 smoke detectors wifi connected
- Generator plugin point
- Insulated shed that also has a bathroom and laundry area can be converted into a granny flat. 16m wide, 8 m deep, 4 bay, TV wired and telephone connected
- Inside door frames and skirting and Architraves all out of PNG Rosewood
- New fans throughout
- 8-week settlement
- Category 3 cyclone building made with Wide Bay brick
- Airconditioning 2 x cassette split systems (lounge & dining) split systems in all bedrooms
- 4m wide veranda’s
- All wardrobes have heater bars to stop mildew
Price Guidance:- $950,000